One of the best features of our chatbots is that you can join the conversation at any time.
While you can view your leads via the Zentap Dashboard, it may make more sense to interact with your leads directly via facebook.
You can use the Facebook Pages Manager app or the Facebook App to view your page.
The Facebook Pages Manager app offers better functionality via a menu at the bottom and quicker switching between Pages if you manage multiple ones. In many cases, it might be a better option over the Facebook app.
Which app is best for you?
Facebook Pages Manager
Use Facebook Pages Manager When:
- You want to view your Page similar to how you view it on Facebook.com or how fans/followers view it (including the cover photo, Page photo and post feed).
- You manage multiple Pages.
- You want to easily be able to see/manage Page insights, messages, and notifications.
- You don't use the main Facebook app for anything else except managing your Page.
Use the Facebook App When:
- You occasionally check your Page on mobile but do most of your posting and management from the desktop.
- You're more interested in seeing your latest insights and creating quick, convenient posts on mobile rather than viewing your Page the way fans/followers view it.
- You only have one or two Pages you want to manage on mobile.
- You use the Facebook app often and prefer to keep the number of apps on your device to a minimum.
Use the Zentap Dashboard When:
- You don't intend to engage with leads on Facebook.
- You want to export your leads to a CRM.
- You want to send an email nurture campaign.
A Brief Look At the Facebook Pages Manager App's Features
There are five main menu tabs located at the bottom of the app, plus two important manager options in the two upper right corners.
Page tab (flag icon):
See your Page how a fan/follower sees it. Update your cover photo/Page photo, add a button, publish a post, share a photo/video, create an event, promote your Page and see a feed of all your latest posts.
Page Insights tab (line graph icon):
See a summary of your insights for the past month, your most engaging posts, your event insights, your page activity, your page discovery and your audience.
Messages tab (inbox icon): See all of your latest Page messages and respond to them easily.
Notifications tab (bell icon): See all your latest likes, comments, tags, mentions and more.
Tools tab (briefcase icon): Take advantage of Page tools for sharing and promoting your Page.
Menu option (hamburger icon in upper left corner): See all of the Pages you manage and toggle between them easily.
Settings (upper right corner): Configure your Page's general settings and options like visibility.
Getting Started With the Facebook Pages Manager App.