A great way to increase your sphere of influence and ensure that you’re growing your audience on social is to invite others to like your Facebook page.
Tip: For the most up to date instructions, check out Facebook’s Help Center article here.
To invite friends to like your Page:
- Go to your Page and click Community in the left column. You might have to click See more.
- In the right column, click Invite your friends to like [your Page's name].
- Enter a friend's name in the search box and then click Invite next to their name.
- You can see invitations to like a Page by going to your Invites tab.
To Invite People Who React to Your Page's Posts:
If your Page has less than 100,000 likes, you can also invite people who react to your Page's posts to like your Page.
- Go to one of your Page's posts.
- Click the reactions section of your Page's post. This will show who has reacted to your Page's post.
- Next to a person's name, click Invite to invite the person to like your Page.
Keep in mind that if your Page has more than 100,000 likes, you'll see the option to add people as a friend rather than invite them to like your Page.