In order to update your Facebook page, Zentap needs admin access to your Facebook Business Page. We will request access to your page shortly after you sign up. When we request access to your page you will receive a facebook notification.
Tip: Be sure to check your Facebook notifications as you may not receive an alert from Facebook if your notifications are turned off.
To Accept our request to Manage your Facebook Page:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Go to your Business Page
Tip: Locate your page via the down arrow in the top-right corner of your profile. Click the arrow. You should be able to select your business page.
- Once on your Business Page, select “Settings” from the top-right corner of the page
- On the left side of your page, select “Page Roles”
- Scroll down until you locate “Pending Partner Requests”.
- You will see a pending request from Zentap. Select the “Accept” option and then follow the prompts.
- Enter your Facebook password to finalize the request.
Zentap is now approved as a partner on your page! We’ll work to update your page and can enable automatic posting of relevant content to your page.
Tip: Send a confirmation email to email@example.com to let us know you’ve approved our request for the quickest setup.