Zentap has partnered with an industry-leading MLS data service to assist our clients with creating content for the Social MLS.
If your MLS is connected with our partner, all of your MLS listings will automatically appear in your Zentap dashboard, saving your time in creating content.
Tip: While we integrate with over 300 MLSs in the United States, not all MLSs are supported.
To check and see if your MLS is supported:
- Select the circle with your headshot in the bottom right-hand corner of your dashboard
- Select "Profile"
- Scroll to the MLS connections section
- Search for your MLS via the MLS dropdown
- Select your MLS if available
- Enter your ID and License number
- Your connection will be listed as pending until our MLS data partner confirms your credentials
Tip: This usually takes at least a few days to process
- You will receive an email regarding the status of your connection (activated or failed)
Once connected, your listings should automatically populate in your Zentap dashboard.
Tip: Some MLSs do not update frequently. This may lead to discrepancies with listings. You can always contact your MLS to confirm it is up to date. If you are having any issues with content not updating correctly contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your MLS is not available to connect with our dashboard email us at email@example.com. We will coordinate with your MLS, and our MLS partner to discuss the possibility of implementing your MLS in the future.