Create a best in class Facebook page using one of our customizable Facebook Video Banners.
All Facebook business pages have a photograph or video located on the top of the page. The first step in creating an eye-catching Facebook page is creating your Customized Facebook Video Banner.
Tip: Facebook prioritizes video content over photographic.
To create your customized Video Banner:
- Select "Branding" from your dashboard
- Select the "Video Banner"
- Review and update your contact information, headshot, and logo as needed
- Select 5 pictures for your first video
Tip: We recommend using photos of your old listings, photos of iconic landmarks in your service area, or using our gallery of stock photos to share images of the types of homes you sell.
- Chose your favorite video template
Tip: Scroll right to see more video templates!
- Select "Create"
- Our system will begin to create/render your video
Tip: Rendering your video takes time ( it generally varies between 20 min - 24 hours) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your video hasn't been created after 24 hours.
- Your video will be available via the Branded Content section and automatically posted to your Facebook page (if applicable)
- You or a member of our team will then manually set the video as your banner.
Remember, you can create a new video banner at any time, so update it periodically or use it as a way to keep your sphere of influence engaged when you don't have listings.