Among numerous integrations, Zentap offers Live Agent which will help you strengthen relationships with your customers. With Live Agent chat, you can handle and solve customer requests from one place.
Let's see how you can implement the platform to your Zentap website for better communication with your customers.
- First of all, sign up on Live Agent by filling in your details.
- !Note: Company/Organization name cannot be edited later and will be used while integrating with Zentap.
- Once you’ve created your account on Live Agent, you may now head over to Zentap Website Edit mode.
- Find the Live Agent among the cool Integration on Dashboard
- Add your Live Agent Company Name that you chose while registration.
- Click ‘Connect’ and here we go!
- You'll notice the light goes green, which means the Integration is already active. Now go to the Public Mode of your Zentap website to make sure that it works correctly.
Besides that, you may use the custom button for your chat by mentioning Chat Button ID, otherwise, you get the default styling offered by Live Agent. To add a custom chat button, add the ID in the appropriate field.
You can find the chat button ID in your Live Agent account: Configuration → Chats → Chat button → Create → Integration.
You will find a line like this: LiveAgent.createButton(‘1655de57’, e); }) (see the screenshots below).
Just copy the indicated part and paste it to the appropriate field in Zentap. All set!
Your users can enjoy Live Agent live chat on your Zentap website.
We suggest checking out our Help Section as well for more insightful articles and a bigger view at Zentap and the opportunities available.