Meet another helpful analytical tool: Hotjar, an easy way to understand what your website visitors want, care about and interact with, on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior.
Reveal the online performance and voice of your users through Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Conversion Funnels and more.
Get more insight on what Hotjar has to offer here.
Once you've figured out how handy Horjar can be for learning more about your site visitors, it's time to learn how to implement it on your website.
The answer is easier than you could imagine.
- Simply move to Hotjar to sign up first.
- Once you've created an account using your Name, Company and Website Names, just navigate to the Site Dashboard on the Left Panel and get a unique Tracking Code or the Site ID generated for you.
There are two options to install Hotjar to your Zentap website using these Codes.
- Let's copy the Site ID mentioned above and move to Hotjar section from your Zentap website Dashboard → Integrations.
- Finally, paste it to the appropriate field and hit connect.
What about the Tracking Code?
That's just another way to have your Hotjar integrated to your website.
- Once you've copied the Tracking code, go to Site Settings App again on your Dashboard.
- Paste it to the after <body> start tag field in the Code Injection section.
That's it! You can now move to your Site Dashboard on your Hotjar Account and make your personal analysis on your visitors' behavior on your Zentap website.
Keep in mind that we're never more than a click away, so feel free to get in touch with us via Chat in the lower right corner in case of any questions!
We suggest checking out our Help Section as well for more insightful articles and a bigger view at Zentap and the opportunities available.